Skip To ContentSkip To Content


    Immunization Information for Graduates (last reviewed: May 1, 2020)
    Off to College? (Meningococcal disease information)


    Immunization Records

    WA State Residents: You can download a copy of your child’s immunization record by going to You must register for an account and then log in. Go to “MyImmunizations” at the top of the page and click the “Certificate of Immunization” button to download the pre-filled CIS. Save to your computer.
    You can also call or email the Department of Health office at or 1-866-397-0337.

    MyIR Information Card (English and Spanish)

    Are you looking for your student's out-of-state immunization records? Click here to contact the IIS in your state

    Immunizations Required

    Immunization Schedules

    NEW Starting on August 1, 2020, the revised rule requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry. Please provide Seattle Public Schools with a Medically Verified Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) Form. 

    Medically Verified Form is:

    • Official lifetime immunization record with a provider stamp or signature.
    • Official immigration immunization record.
    • Immunization record printed from a healthcare provider, clinic, or hospital.
    • Written immunization record with a provider stamp or signature.
    • Immunization record printed from the Washington Immunization Information System (WA IIS).

    Examples of Medically Verified Records Flier (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)

    Check the Department of Health website for more information on immunization requirements.

    Certificate of Immunization Checklist

    • Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is signed by parent/guardian.
    • Be sure the student's name and birth date are legible!
    • If you have it, please write the student ID number in the upper left corner.
    • Send the Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form to your child's school or to Student Health Services.

    Seattle Public Schools
    Health Services MS 31-650
    P.O. Box 34165
    Seattle, WA 98134

    Fax (206) 252-0751



    Immunization Required Notices

    •  Meningococcal Disease - this will take you to Department of Health website. Scroll down and look for "HPV and Meningococcal letter (combination)".

    Immunization Exemptions

    Washington State Law allows exemptions to the immunization requirements for religious, medical, or personal reasons. These are recorded on a Certificate of Exemption (COE).

    Certificate of Exemptions (COE) to immunization requirements:

    Beginning with applications received after 7/22/2011 exemptions require both parent/guardian and health-care provider's signature except for certain religious exemptions.

    MMR Vaccine Exemption Law Change FAQs


    Where can my student receive vaccines?

    Students can access immunizations at: